KSS Compact Electric Gripper
Lightweight and compact Electric Gripper that uses the world's smallest class KSS Bi-directional Ball Screw.
To be compact design, Multi-point positioning, Gripping force control, Centering and Measuring dimension are possible.
compact design, W62mm X H70mm (finger included) X D25mm
- Utilize KSS miniature technology to achieve compactness and weight reduction.
- The combination of Ball Screw, DC Motor and Linear scale utilizes multi-point positioning drive and grip force control.
- It can be mounted from 4 sides as a flexible design.
- This design enables customers to allow regular maintenance （Motor replacement, Greasing）
- Manual opening/closing operation is possible.
- Centering and dimensional measurement are possible （only with our designated Driver.
Need more info please contact us.
Nippon Pulse is excited to add a new option to our line of Linear Shaft Motors - an integrated analog Hall effect feedback element built into the forcer to save space and provide exceptional repeatability for positioning and conveyance applications.
New folder: Linear movementsRead more
As a representative of renowned manufacturers, Dynetics offers a wide range of rotary and linear miniature drives together with the associated control electronics in various technologies. The range is supplemented by fans and radial blowers for the cooling of equipment.Read more
Dynetics represents a broad range of axial- and radial-fans with an AC or DC- power supply: The fans combine long life with high reliability. See for instance the L10 curves of selected fans showing 100.000 hrs at 20° C and 40.000 hrs at 60° CRead more